The FPS2800B12C4 is a novel fluid property sensor that will directly and simultaneously measure the viscosity, density, dielectric constant and temperature of fluids. Relying on patented tuning fork technology, the sensor monitors the direct and dynamic relationship between multiple physical properties to determine the quality, condition and contaminant loading of fluids such as engine oil, fuel, transmission and brake fluid, hydraulic and gear oils, refrigerants and solvents. The multi-parametric analysis capability improves fluid characterization algorithms. The FPS provides in-line monitoring of fluids for a wide range of OEM and aftermarket installations including fluid reservoirs, process lines and pressurized high flow conduits (e.g., engine oil gallery) for applications that include on and off highway vehicles, HVAC&R, compressors, industrial equipment and turbines. A universal digital CAN J1939 compliant protocol provides easy to connect interface to main Host controller. A simple 4 pin connector allows for cost effective mounting options.
• Rugged construction for high pressure and high flow environments
• Proprietary corrosion and contaminant resistant coating for wetted parts
• On-board microprocessor for real-time data analysis with 12 – 24 volts supply
• Highly reliable and long term stability
• On and Off Highway Vehicles
• Industrial Equipments